
A friend I know is an event planner. She asked that I create a topper for a hot pink birthday cake. It was to be two electric guitar cookies. Also included in the order were 4 dozen additional cookies, hand painted, hot pink, electric guitars to be individually wrapped and tied with hot pink ribbon. This was a fun project. I got to work with a new medium for me. It's the first time I used edible, metallic color dust.I used the silver dust, mixed with Everclear (you can also use vanilla or clear rum or vodka) and hand painted the guitar strings and other details of the electric guitar on black icing.
For the pink guitars, I just used white icing for the details and little silver balls for the guitar, tuning knobs. Party-Like-A-Rock-Star cookies!
If you'd like to order some special cookies, you can email me at: earth2mp@yahoo.com
IM: earthtomicki@aol.com or call 713-875-7810.
No comments:
Post a Comment